Thursday, May 04, 2006

Runyon Canyon: Romeo thinks we're out of shape


Romeo, Dena, and I went hiking today! Above, there we are at the first vantage point at Runyon Canyon. LA's great from here! I think I was pretty cocky, all worried that Romeo wouldn't be able to do the full hike I had planned, but when we went up the slope, Romeo LOVED it, just loved it, and went up the slope like he was a mountain goat while Dena and I were huffing and puffing and fearing that we would fall backwards. He kept running up and down the slope between us to check up on us, since we were a bit apart. I'm pretty sure Romeo thought that he needed to motivate us more or something because he was having no issue with the hike. He got to meet lots of new dogs, including another Australian Shepherd on the way down - a red merle by the name of Gibson! This was his first time off-leash here and he did excellent! I do have to say that he's a great dog. Below is Romeo resting when we forced him to stop somewhere along the path.

Then afterwards, since Romeo was so good, the three of us hit the Melrose scene to Lala's, an Argentinian grill. I do have to say that Romeo took to Melrose quite well. He had an empanada, which he quite enjoyed. Romeo likes Argentian food! Below are some pictures of us at Melrose. The pics were all taken with my camera phone. Pretty good photos, huh?


Starring: _Romeo_

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home