Friday, November 10, 2006

Immortalize Your Pet!

So I've been looking through various things you can do to immortalize your pet. Don't ask why, since I'm content to not spend my money in that way. There is, of course, the standard "take a picture with Santa at your local pet store and turn it into a blanket," but that's so not as cool as other far more expensive things you could do.
  • Of the photography places, my favorite is Pet Photo Pros, based out of Long Beach. I like the modern feeling of the photography, plus they seemed pretty reasonably priced.
  • If you have a couple hundred to spare (namely $550), Dogs by Wags does pretty cool portraiture on pretty paper. If had money to blow, I would maybe think for a couple seconds about doing this.
  • Don't know what to do with all that kitty or puppy fur coming off of your dog? You can send it to VIP Fibers, and they'll spin it into yarn. Then you can wear your dog or cat. Hmm...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home