Thursday, August 16, 2007

Romeo's Coat Care

I get a lot of comments about Romeo's coat. A LOT. How soft he is, how beautiful his coat is, how clean he looks, even, if you can believe it, how nice he smells sometimes. I'm asked a lot how I keep his coat so soft. I think a lot of it has to do with the food that we feed him. But after not bathing him for about two months, I am going to have to break down and say that a lot of it also has to do with the shampoo and conditioner I use on him:


Cloudstar's Buddy Wash and Buddy Rinse


So we've been using this shampoo and conditioner on Romeo since he was like 6 months old. Not long after I started using Buddy Wash and Rinse on Romeo, they had a "buy the shampoo, get the conditioner free" promotion, and I bought like 4 bottles of shampoo. Romeo's small, and I think I've only gone through one or two bottles of shampoo in the last two years. It makes him smell nice -- like lavender, and the conditioner helps me keep his coat from getting matted. I'm sure there are other products out there that also work very well, but I've only ever used Cloudstar and baby shampoo on Romeo, so I don't have much to go on except for the fact that I know Cloudstar works great.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home