Saturday, May 06, 2006

Romeo's Photo from Old Navy Event


Here's Romeo's pic from the Old Navy event! So I wasn't supposed to be in it or the table on the side there. It's just supposed to be Romeo in front of the Hollywood sign. I emailed the Old Navy people to see if I could get a copy of this to tweak it a bit, since this is the only thing I could get online and it's super small.

Anyhow, I decided to use one of the photos we took of Romeo yesterday instead, since you can see more of him in it than in the one Old Navy took. The photo we submitted to the Old Navy contest is below. Look for Romeo's entry on the Old Navy contest site.

Here's the direct link to Romeo's entry:
http://66.70.119.253/Profiles/ViewDogProfile.aspx?profileID=5240&curpage=86&numperpage=48&currecindx=4120

We're hoping for the best for this little mini aussie!



Starring: _Romeo_

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home